Brewer Fanatic

What do you think of MLB Network?

SoundsFan17
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So far they're quite good although their 30 Clubs in 30 Days analysis of the Brewers was a bit shakey. Liked seeing Plesac & Trenni again though. The only downside is that their Packer coverage is lacking.

I wondered about that as well cnycerveceros. They both have similar facial hair but I thought it was Villy as well.

I heard Plesac pick the Brewers second in the cental and Hart picked them fourth, I wish Hart would have disclosed who had 2nd and 3rd. I haven't watched all the other teams to see where he had them, I am guessing the Cardinals were one he picked but who else? The Astros or Reds?

On the Brewers 30 in 30, were they showing pictures of Villanueva when they were talking about Gallardo?

Yes I think they were, I was watching it with my friend and observed the same thing. It makes you wonder...haha

They showed all of the pitchers and CV was doing stretches sort of in the middle of the picture, they don't generally show the player they are interviewing, they show random shots of spring training.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't like that they are blacking out the spring training game against the Padres that is supposed to be on right now. Blacking out an exhibition game?

Other than that, I think it's great.

Yeah, I'm a little mad about that right now as well. But just a little.

It's not on local TV, why should it be blacked out??

• 2 weeks later...

I am pretty much addicted to MLB Tonight (especially when FSN inflicts the Bucks on me). They provide a ton of live look-in coverage throughout both leagues.

Edit: I take it all back, every word. They just showed Nelson Cruz homering for the Rangers (a grand-slam, no less).

Overall, I like the MLB Network. My only real gripe is that they re-run a lot of programming. I figure this will improve over time.

I was happy to see that when April rolled around, Comcast (Atlanta) gave me MLBN HD and it doesn't look like I have to pay extra for some sports tier like I do with NFLN.

Archived