Brewer Fanatic

Opening Day Ticket Lottery

BadgerFan
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got denied. I also didn't get a chance to purchase Marquee games

I did get a shot at buying half priced tickets for the Reds series that starts on the 13th though.

Maybe I am in the biggest loser category?

this is what I got too. I don't mind an offer to buy tickets at half price. Loge diamond box for $22? Not too shabby. Bernie's Terrace Reserve for $4.

I havent seen anything either. Whats the title of the email? I hope I didnt delete it!
Loosing Email:

Thank you for entering the Opening Day ticket lottery

Thank you for entering the Marquee game pre-sale opportunity

Winning Email for Marquee games:

Your Marquee game pre-sale begins Wednesday

I didn't win opening day so I have no idea what that email title is.

I have not received an email yet either.

I notice we haven't had any winners post yet.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

For those complaining about fees, the Cubs charge $4.50 per ticket PLUS 9% SALES TAX! And I won't even go into the costs of parking and overall hassles of going to a game at the dump known as Wrigley.

And yet there are still people out there that think a game at Miller Park is too expensive.

I have not received an email yet either.

I notice we haven't had any winners post yet.

Yep no opening day winners yet just the Marquee winners.

They rigged it so no one wins and are just laughing at people like us http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gifhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Archived