Brewer Fanatic

Days for "free game"?

panthernick

I think the earliest you can visit the ticket office or mail in Sept. 25 tickets is March 12. I was looking at the voucher thingy (not really a voucher, the thing they handed out at the original game) over the weekend, but it's at home right now.

I do remember that mailed tickets had to be postmarked March 12 (or whatever date) or later. We're aiming for April 15, ourselves, in case anyone cares.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

From the ticket:

Tickets can be exchanged in person at Miller Park Ticket Office beginning March 12, 2009.

Tickets may also be exchanged by mail to: Miller Park Ticket Office, September 25 Game Exchange, One Brewers Way, Milwaukee, WI 53214. There is a $5 shipping and processing fee per order for all mail-in redemptions. All mail-in redemptions should be postmarked between March 12, 2009 and April 20, 2009.

Archived