Brewer Fanatic

Milwaukee softball party at the "Arctic Tailgate "

TheHappyYoungster

Fellas,

I'll be attending the annual "Arctic Tailgate" once again this year at Miller Park. This time...I'm not screwing around with a few metal chairs and a 12-pack. Nope.

This year, I'm bringing my old-school motorhome down and parking that sucker right in the parking lot. It will be heated and it will be a blast...join me.

Here are the details...

Individual tickets for the Brewers go on sale Saturday morning at 9 am.

I will be down there Friday morning with my motorhome parked near the Hot Corner (you can' t miss it-trust me).

I'll be grilling, tossing the football, playing cards, sleeping, chugging, whatever...stop by.

The last two years were an absolute blast partying with other Brewers fans into the wee hours of the morning. So much, that I'm making it an annual ritual.

You in?

I'd be there... but I'm going to be in Madison, visiting family that weekend http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

Have fun guys!

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Anybody a diehard fan?

Anybody like to party?

Anyone want to meet other Brewers fans??

Then stop by the motorhome. It will be parked by the Hot Corner @ Miller Park. Can't miss it.

Friday night into Saturday morning.

Let me guess...you guys have better plans at the end of February, right? Because there's so much going on right now, huh?

We have about 10 guys committed. Let's make it more-stop on out.

Bring your own refreshments...food will be grilling.

Last call...

Archived