Brewer Fanatic

Team in Training

liveforoctober

Hey everyone. Season's almost here... I can see parts of my lawn!

Anyway, I recently joined an organization called Team in Training.. and through them I am running a marathon this May in San Diego to raise money for LLS. LLS is the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and money raised goes towards research and assistance (such as co-payments and whatnot) for families who are struggling and have been stricken with some type of blood cancer.

If you could take a minute to look at my site... I would appreciate it. If there is a chance you could make a donation... a lot of people would benefit. Thank you.

http://pages.teamintraining.org/wi/rnr09/jfannin

You should look up LLS' website to learn about the organization.. it's legit. LLS.org

Also, if anyone here is a runner, you should check out Team in Training... it's a great program and cause. TeaminTraining.org

Thank you!

Jake

I just sponsored a family member who is also running a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in honor of one of his friends who has been fighting leukemia for over 6 years and wanted to encourage others to consider doing the same. I know that it is often difficult to reach for the pocket book until you see a disease like this touch your own life, but I really hope that you can make an exception for this cause. Luckily my friend who was recently diagnosed with leukemia has the financial resources necessary to fight the disease, but over the course of his treatments he has met many who aren't so lucky. A few dollars can be the difference from someone getting the treatment that keeps them alive and being forced to play the (heavily stacked) odds for an extra week or two. Leukemia and Lymphoma Society is legit and is keeping people alive.

I am running a marathon this May in San Diego

My brother-in-law, who lives in the Fox Valley, is going to be running in his first marathon in SD in May. Probably the same one.

Very cool. I live in Appleton too. It has to be the same marathon I would assume. May 31st is the day.

Archived