Brewer Fanatic

MLB Extra Innings / MLB TV, Please let us know what you think about it

RobDeer 45
I have DirecTV. I generally just tune in ch 669 (the RSN Alternate) , and am able to watch the games. I seem to remember when I had Cox (cable) I would rarely get dual feeds, but that was also 3 years ago.
Formerly AirShuttle6104

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CLE's broadcast seems very good. But I found it funny tonight... at the beginning of the game, they were talking about how the 'when the Brewers are on, they get 'em in bunches & are hard to beat. But when they're off, they just don't manufacture runs.'

Cue a sac-fly from Bill Hall to take the lead at 3-2 in the 5th inning, and a Hardy RBI single to push it to 4-2 in the 6th. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Everytime any team's offense goes into a funk, the people who follow them say it's because they aren't good at manufacturing runs.

Earl Weaver said it best: "If you play for one run that's all you'll get."

In a refreshing change of pace, instead of complaining about the upstart, whippersnapper, untucking Brewers, the CLE announcers just spent some time explaining & chuckling about the Braun/Fielder sparring HR celebration.

Both guys thought it was really creative & fun. I have to say I agree. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

This may have been already posted (I didn't read through the whole thing) but my biggest beef, albeit somewhat picky, is that they don't do much for pre/post game. I'm lucky to get literally 30 seconds of post game before it blacks out. With NFL ticket I get to watch the coaches' shows and FOX/CBS pre games as well. I wish MLB would put the pre/post game shows on.

Archived