Brewer Fanatic

151 games televised this year

TuesdaysWithRillo

Getting Extra Innings last year was fantastic; I can't believe it took me that long. Can't wait to see most of them again this year, and all the extras: watching and rooting against playoff-spot rivals down the stretch, late evenings with Vin Scully's calls, etc, is gravy

Getting Extra Innings last year was fantastic; I can't believe it took me that long. Can't wait to see most of them again this year, and all the extras: watching and rooting against playoff-spot rivals down the stretch, late evenings with Vin Scully's calls, etc, is gravy
MLB Exta Innings is the greatest thing to happen to TV ever. I would not be able to survive without it.

It truly was amazing to live in San Antonio and watch my Brewers. Well worth the money. However, with a little girl coming into our family April 14th or so, I don't think it's going to be high on our financial priority list. I may get the Sports Tier and watch the FSN games when they're not blacked out. But I haven't made up my mind yet.

According to Brewers.com, the number is actually 157 games on TV, including the FOX and Sunday Night Games on ESPN:

• April 12 vs. Cubs at 7:05 p.m. CT on ESPN

• May 24 at Twins at 7:05 p.m. CT on ESPN

• May 26 vs. Cardinals at 7:05 p.m. CT on ESPN

• June 13 vs. White Sox at 3:05 p.m. CT on FOX

• June 15 at Indians at 6:05 p.m. CT on ESPN

• June 20 at Tigers at 3:05 p.m. CT on FOX

• Sept. 5 vs. Giants at 3:05 p.m. CT on FOX

One of those ESPN games is probably on FSN and ESPN.

According to Brewers.com, the number is actually 157 games on TV, including the FOX and Sunday Night Games on ESPN:

• April 12 vs. Cubs at 7:05 p.m. CT on ESPN

• May 24 at Twins at 7:05 p.m. CT on ESPN

• May 26 vs. Cardinals at 7:05 p.m. CT on ESPN

• June 13 vs. White Sox at 3:05 p.m. CT on FOX

• June 15 at Indians at 6:05 p.m. CT on ESPN

• June 20 at Tigers at 3:05 p.m. CT on FOX

• Sept. 5 vs. Giants at 3:05 p.m. CT on FOX

One of those ESPN games is probably on FSN and ESPN.

Not having a whole five games on TV during a season in this day and age is garbage. I'm going to start a petition.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

my wife and I are going to make a pact that once the Brewers broadcast all their games in HD, we're getting the new 50" HDTV and Directv HD.

For those on Directv out of Wisconsin, the WMLW games are usually on, but not on 669. They're usually found in the 680s or so.

I still remember those years (wasn't too long ago, really) that we only had about 100 games on television. And then, there were the days growing up when it was a small handful of games on Channel 18 and then hope and pray that they were on NBC Game of the Week on Saturday.

We've really started getting it good. When does that contract with FSN end again?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

For those on Directv out of Wisconsin, the WMLW games are usually on, but not on 669. They're usually found in the 680s or so.

That's the same for us here in Wisconsin. I'd estimate that about half of the WMLW games are on odd channels, though.

I believe the FSN contract ends after the 2012 season.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

That's the same for us here in Wisconsin. I'd estimate that about half of the WMLW games are on odd channels, though.

I believe the FSN contract ends after the 2012 season.

It's either 2011 or 2012. I'm not sure which. I tried googling for an answer and couldn't find much. I'm sure Mr. Attanasio can't wait until that thing is done for, as it's supposedly the worst TV deal in all of MLB.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

MLB Exta Innings is the greatest thing to happen to TV ever. I would not be able to survive without it.
I just wish MLB EI was set up like NFL Season Ticket where all the games were broadcast. I got it a couple of years ago so that I could watch all the Red Sox games in addition to the Brewers games and found that a lot of the Saturday Day Games, that NESN was carrying by the way, weren't carried on EI. That sucked because I was actually hoping for more day games when I bought the package and the DirecTV people told me they don't carry many of the weekend day games at all. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

Rp

Weren't they talking at the beginning of last season that most of the '09 games would be in HD this year?

I remember him talking about this too. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping things haven't changed.

I bet some of the games that aren't televised will be early in the year when the Bucks are still playing.

And looking this up, because of the WBC and the late start to the season, only 3 games interfere. 1 is a Cubs game(April 11th), so there is a good chance it will be on WGN, and then the 13th and 15th against the Reds. And I'm not sure if it works this way, but MLB Extra Innings may have its week long free trial period turning those games, so DirecTv customers may get them anyways... I think.

Archived