Brewer Fanatic

Joaquin Phoenix on Letterman

Patrick425

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I call shenanigans. You could see him hold back a smile once or twice. Secondly, Casey Affleck is making a "documentary" about his burgeoning hip hop "career."

It's gotta be a joke.

That would actually be a really cool idea if they could pull it off. I think most people are fooled at this point.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Wow! I kept hearing about this at work. The discussion was split 50/50 between he's on drugs and its a "Borat" type joke.

Now that I've seen it, I'm not sure. I was convinced at first that it was a joke, but now I'm not sure. I'm starting to think drugs, but he looks about 50 lbs overweight, so unless he's just smoking weed by the kilo, I'm still not sure. It was amazingly painful and hilarious at the same time.

I'm starting to think drugs, but he looks about 50 lbs overweight, so unless he's just smoking weed by the kilo, I'm still not sure. It was amazingly painful and hilarious at the same time.

Did you ever see Jerry Garcia? Or Chris Farley for that matter? Jim Morrison wasn't looking too cut near the end either. Pot didn't kill any of those guys.

Oh yeah, CBS took this clip down.

Archived