Brewer Fanatic

Composite Prediction Thread

Darnell Junior

Stole the concept from RU Rah Rah...

The idea is that we all give our predictions for our record, and somebody could make a spreadsheet with them all. We could get a mean, max, min, and all that other good stuff. I don't know, it sounds like fun to me. I'll do it if there are no other volunteers, as I'm okay with Excel, but I know for a fact I'm not the most qualified person on the site.

I'll go with 87-75, Wild Card. I know it's a little optimistic but I'm high on Weeks and Parra, and I sense we'll make another move at the break. Also, why not two years in a row?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to go oddball and say 83-78. The Crew will be out of it by the final weekend and a make up game with the Cardinals during the final weekend will not be made up.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

82-79. I reserve to right to lower it if Gamel is the starting 3rd baseman. I'm guessing that Fielder regresses even more. Braunie comes back a little. Hart implodes. Weeks stays the same. Hardy is Mr. Consistent. Bill Hall goes downtown 28 times. Lamb will be like a sheep to the slaughter. Counsell will continue to live in Wisconsin. And Tony Gwynn stablizes the entire club with his heroic efforts!

93-69; Division winners. I think the pitching staff is a lot better than most give it credit. Prince and Braun will meet their '07 and '08 production halfway. The new manager will not excuse inconsistent play as learning experiences; players will have to earn their playing time. Eliminating the Ned Factor could mean 4 more wins at least.

95-67

Although, I'll warn everyone... I've thought the Brewers were going to make the playoffs every year since 2004. I'm not bold. I am just ever the optimist. I see Gallardo, Parra, and Bush becoming a triumvirate of starting domination. I see Prince coming to the box opening day weighing 30 pounds less than he did at the end of last season. I see Hoffman dominating with a sub 2.0 era (Okay, maybe not that one). Oh yeah, Braun is amazing and will continue to incite more hatred from St. Louis and Chicago fans.

Current stats are pretty optimistic...

Wins - Losses - Games Played

MEAN: 86.95 - 74.95 - 161.89
MED: 87 - 75 - 162
MODE: 86 - 76 - 162
MAX: 95 - 82 - 162
MIN: 80 - 67 - 161

Obviously 95-82 isn't a record, it's just the maximum amount of wins anyone gave and the maximum amount of losses anyone gave... You'd have to match up the MAX-Wins with MIN-Losses and vise versa for the records.

Archived