Brewer Fanatic

Moving and Broke...

brewcrew00
I have an unopened Garmin Nuvi 200 gps for sale, paid $190 for it, but will take $170/obo. Also have ps2 slim version with a couple of the guitar hero games, 2 guitars (one wireless the other not) and two memory cards with a couple of sports games and I think a call of duty game looking to get around $200/obo for that as well. I can email pictures if anyone wants to see the merchandise. I might have more stuff later as I get to that point in packing/trying to fit everything.

I'm also now selling a washburn classical guitar. It's the Washburn C40 or "The Cadiz." I'll part with that for $60, which is over half off. It's a great guitar to learn on, nlyon strings make it easier for breaking in your fingers, and to see if you will actually enjoy playing. If interested let me know about that and the ps2. The Garmin is gone, thanks!

Archived