Brewer Fanatic

Spring Training Radio

chuit11

usually there are a handful of games on the radio....but if you get the mlb.com radio package you should have all the spring training games, I believe.

I think last year FSN showed 2 games. Don't know if those would be announced yet...

usually there are a handful of games on the radio....but if you get the mlb.com radio package you should have all the spring training games, I believe.

I think last year FSN showed 2 games. Don't know if those would be announced yet...

I recommend the mlb.com radio package as well. I pay the paltry $15 annual fee just so I can listen to all of the ST games. I probably only use it once or twice during the regular season.

"The most successful (people) know that performance over the long haul is what counts. If you can seize the day, great. But never forget that there are days yet to come."

~Bill Walsh

Archived