Brewer Fanatic

Ryan Braun Signing at Fan Fest

crivitzbadger
I was very disappointed in the Brewers organization for requiring Ryan Braun to personalize everything. When asking the ladies working the front of the line I never got a really good explanation. If they do this so people can't resell them fine you need to post this on the Brewer "On Deck" ads on their website, Journal newspaper. If I'm paying $15 to get in and another $25 for his autograph I don't want to be told what can and can not be on my item. I came to this event and waited in line for 4 hours and would of stood outside in the below zero temperature if I had to just for a Braun signature. To know nothing of this personalization until I'm already in the line and have my voucher was very disappointing, upsetting. With Ryan Braun being your biggest star and figuring the majority of people standing in his line have something special they want signed (bat, jersey) is terrible to require a personalization. I don't want my name on a Ryan Braun bat or jersey. If people are willing to pay $25 which goes to charity and this "Brewer On Deck" is for the fans why do the Brewers care what you do with it after. Also, if I go to Twins Fest there there is no personalization for Joe Mauer, Justin Morneau who are just as big of stars as Braun is. Though, if I'm willing to pay $150 which Ryan Braun pockets then its ok to not have it personalized, just ridiculous. What's the difference? So last year there was no fee, no personalization but this year you pay $40 and it has to be personalized, why the change? If your going to have stipulations for his autograph then you can not charge and you need to post this in your advertisements so people know and not have it some big surprise after standing in line for 4-5 hours!!!

Archived