Brewer Fanatic

09 bobbles announced

jnatro
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewers.com now has pictures of the Braun and Hoffman dolls. They look great.
http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/mil/images/schedule/y2009/0503promo_150x200.jpg http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/mil/images/schedule/y2009/0531promo_150x200.jpg
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I guess the Suppan bobblehead will give me something to look back on in 25 years and think, "Man... what a waste of money he was!!"
Kind of like the Hammonds Bobble?
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

i just wish they would do away with the alternate ones...they are a pain in every single aspect

Agreed, I don't collect them but if I get one by chance, then I have to get the common one too... If I get only the common, I am good to go, and make no effortt to get the alternate version...

I have only gotten 2 alternate ones, so it hasn't been an issue most of the time.

I agee, they need to go.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

the fact that they are doing the retro bobbleheads probably means we'll be subject to yet another year of the players wearing them on fridays. ugh.

hey front office, we're good again in case you haven't noticed. no need to relive the past again and again and again...

the fact that they are doing the retro bobbleheads probably means we'll be subject to yet another year of the players wearing them on fridays. ugh.

hey front office, we're good again in case you haven't noticed. no need to relive the past again and again and again...

Yeah, I'm sick of the retro bobbles and the retro jerseys.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

they did away with them last year at the final friday game against the cubs. don't know how that will come into effect this year, but yeah, get rid of the alternates, and get rid of the retro jerseys. unless they are the MB jerseys from the mid 90s!!!

You are right! It was a giveaway from the Cardinals that I painted to be a Brewer. It wouldn't be right to put Vina in a uniform he never wore. I have a few others that I have painted, and even more that I will eventually do.

i love those jerseys, and no i'm not kidding, i wouldn't mind at all seing those...

I agree with ya, unfortunetly, we really need to stick with one group of jerseys for a while, however having Retro night with alternating jerseys from different decades(one week be the early 70s jerseys, one be the 90s, ect,) would be pretty cool.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

• 5 months later...
I just hope they don't make 1,000 special ones with a button that plays Melvin saying "We're always looking at what's out there, but not a lot of teams are looking to move anyone right now."
I agree, I hope it is just one bobble. I hope they have him talking on a Blackberry or something.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived