Brewer Fanatic

Ideas for Softball jerseys

InsomniacInkRoss

Here is something I mocked up for the softball team, if thats the direction we want to go.

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/a4a1579a882f67a5a5cd85e7f613b9655fba2bc.jpg

I would use the actual Brewerfan script logo, but I would need a higher rez image of it. I would want to limit it to 2 colors, as shown. The jersey is made by Augusta Sportswear and comes in Black, Red, Royal, Navy, Orange, Maroon, Gold, Kelly, and Dark Green all with the same white collar and striping. There is an almost infinate amount of things I can do with names and number, but price can get out of hand in a hurry on that. What is shown is basic "team" font white, with black background. I can get everyone a jersey (as shown) with name and number for $18 (the cafepress one is going for $20.99 +shipping). Regular t-shirt would be cheaper, button up jerseys and fancy names and numbers (like the Brewers actual font) would cost more. Thoughts? Ideas? Feedback?

I have not looked too hard into the specifics, but what about getting real jerseys? It's not that much more, but they look and feel right.

Examples:

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

The prevailing rate seems to be about $24 without lettering. Pricing the lettering was too difficult to do during lunch.

Could we get a sponsor's patch to pickup some of the extra cost?

I did research into jerseys...

I really like the idea of having the actual Brewerfan.net logo in multiple colors on the front, which alone would cost an addition $13-$15 each on a button up jersey (and may only be a standard script font not actual logo) + jersey cost (about $20-$25) and names and numbers ($8-$12) etc.

If that is the direction everyone wants, I can do it cheaper than anyone else, but for a casual fun league, would like to keep it cheaper.

I'm definitely up for jerseys, even at ~$40-50 or whatever, if everyone else can swing it. T-shirts... been there, done that http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Between those two color schemes pictured above, I dig the navy.

(Hmm, it appears the forum has eaten my previous message and failed to regurgitate my post. Lovely.)

I did not intend to derail or high jack the topic. I would prefer a jersey to t-shirt, but will wear what the team desires.

This is not my project, I know 15 minutes worth of browsing research about buying a team jersey, and I don't want to step on any toes.

Maybe if we could get a real price and picture comparison up it would help? If one of the main points to having the team was to advertise the site, maybe Brian would be interested in selling these through another vendor like cafepress if possible too?

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/786255796f8d92d76aba3d432c4bec89fb67d70.jpg

100% cotton, button up, navy

2 color logo front, only standard brush script available, white with gold background

name and number in white (or gold) on back

Can do these complete for $42 each.

Will gladly print/sell more to others while kicking a percentage to the site. The t-shirt would be much better for that, and has the actual logo, etc etc etc.

Archived