Brewer Fanatic

FS:12 vintage auto's, Brewers Braves Cardinals Tigers

Paul77

I'm cleaning out my office this weekend and I've come across some items I think I can part with. I have 12 vintage autographs that I hope someone here will enjoy. I bought them as part of a larger memorabilia lot last year. 8 of the signatures are on clean, white 3x5 index cards. The other 4 auto's are on 3x5 photos. Take a look. I'm not looking for much, maybe $10 for the lot - shipped.

PM me it you're interested. Paypal only please.

Phil Regan

Went 14-1 with a 1.62 in an All Star 1966 season with the Dodgers

Larry Sorenson

Drafted by the Brewers in 1976. Two years later he was an All Star winning 18 game for the Brewers in their first ever winning season (93 wins).

Lindy McDaniel

Went 12-2 out of the pen with 22 saves and a 1.29era for the Cardinals in 1960. He won 141 games in the majors and saves another 172 over 21 years.

Andy Pafko

Wisconsin's own, Andy was a 5 time All Star and played in 4 World Series. He hit 36 Home Runs with a .397 OBP in 1950.

Hal Smith

A two time All Star catcher with the St Louis Cardinals. Retired 1965.

Jimmy Wynn "The Toy Cannon"

Three time All Star & former Milwaukee Brewer. Hit 33 HR with a .436OBP in 1969. . Hit 20 HR's or more 8 times in a 15 year career. Number was retired by the Astros a few years back

Plus 2 more unidentified signatures.

Also included in the lot are four signed 3x5 (approx) photos. Don Money is the only one I can identify. The others are players for the Dodgers, Tigers and Braves. All the photos look 1970's-ish. To be honest, I didn't do much research on the photos. I'm sure someone out there will recognize them.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Archived