Brewer Fanatic

all fan giveaways (Reply #8: Some promotion details appear on Brewers' schedule webpage)

crock921

I am not sure if this is the right forum for this, but has anyone seen an announcement of what the bobbles will be for 09? I know the dates of the giveaways, but I have not seen name announcements. (I am hoping for the brat this year!)

thanks!

It seems the Brewers usually announce what the giveaways are around the time tickets go on sale for the general public. I can think of several occasions when the announcement came right after the deadline for season ticket customers to order additional game tickets.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

It seems the Brewers usually announce what the giveaways are around the time tickets go on sale for the general public. I can think of several occasions when the announcement came right after the deadline for season ticket customers to order additional game tickets.

Gee...I wonder why they do that.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I do not think that the date for single game tickets sales has been made public yet, but February 28th is my best guess. I could be wrong, but I believe that in recent years single game tickets have been made available on the last Saturday in February.

I just went into the schedule on the Brewers website and scrolled over the all fan giveaway indicator and it looks as though the 2009 bobbles will be as follows:

Ryan Braun -May 3

Trevor Hoffman -May 31

Jason Kendall -June 28

Brat -July 26

Jeff Suppan -August 30

Doug Melvin -September 20

Anyone seen an official release?

Good eye, badgerbomb. If you visit the month-by-month schedule page on the Brewers' website, some dates are now asterisked to indicate promotions. Like June 14, window cling day! or June 27, Cerveceros Day.

If the pattern of past years is followed again, there should eventually be a press release with all promotions scheduled to date.

I was really hoping for Gallardo and Bush. An official announcement must be coming soon -- other promos are listed on the schedule:

April 10 - Schedule Magnet

May 30 - Adult Baseball Cap

June 14 - Window Cling

July 11 - Cooler Bag

July 12 - Key Chain

^^^ yeah, I think it's smart on their part. I know that I'll probably buy those games anyways, especially since a few of them are the day after a game I have for the 9 pack so i'll already be in town. May have to make a special trip up for the Melvin bobble though.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Brat -July 26

Who? Am I missing something? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

On my desk at work right now, I have the Hot Dog (2006), Polish (2007?), and Chorizo (2008?) "bobbleheads." (More like bobble-torso, really.) The Brat is coming out this year, and presumably the Italian will be released in 2010.

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/mad.gif I'm going to be on a plane that morning...so no front-row tix for me this year.

the real question is "will it have a nice full bushy mustache with 'real' hair?" Didn't Turnbow's have "real" hair on his a few years ago?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Didn't Braunie just have a bobblehead day? Am I missing something?

He had one last year, but the Brewers in the past have given out 2nd bobbles to commemorate specific accomplishments/achievements, and this one is apparently the GW HR for the wildcard.

I suppose if ever there were a home run to commemorate, Ryan's might be the one.

I'm mildly surprised there's a Hoffman bobble so soon after his signing. I thought they made bobble decisions earlier in the offseason. Maybe it was in his contract. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Edit: As a side note, AmyintheSouth's going to be in Milwaukee? Nice. Wear your Brewerfan gear so we know who to say hello to.

yeah, the braun one shows him doing the fist pump. It is pretty cool. The sausages were Polish last year, chorizo before that, and hot dog on july 4 2006. It will be Italian next year. The brat is really the only bobble I am excited about (I also sport a retro striped brat jersey since he won't be traded anytime soon http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif, but I will be at all of the games!

Archived