Brewer Fanatic

Few Brewers bobbles for sale ... and one auto

OldSchoolSnapper

Have a few duplicates I'd like to unload. I don't know what these are going for so I'm putting my estimates on them. Don't freak out if they're too high. Just make what you deem to be a fair offer, like I said, I'm pulling these out of the air.

2008 Corey Hart - white home uniform $12

2007 Fielder Snappers $30

2007 Fielder Huntsville (2) $30

2006 Cecil Cooper - white pinstripe $10

All are NIB except Cooper, he has no box, but is in pristine shape.

I also have a Matt LaPorta signed OMLB. It's on the sweet spot in blue ink. I got it at spring training. I'm not desperate to get rid of it ... I'd include the (plastic) gold base display case with it. $30?

If you're interested in trading or any kind of multi-item deal, here are some things I'm interested in off the top of my head:

Geoff Jenkins Ports bobble

Ben Sheets Ports bobble

Bill Hall track suit

Rickie Weeks Forever Big Head bobble (blue uniform)

Any of the mini forever bobbles on eBay right now - Kendall, Gallardo, etc.

Autos:

Hoffman

Mike Cameron

Angel Salome

Alcides Escobar

Not trying to be a jerk, but with autos, I'm generally only into things like photos, bats, jerseys, gloves, helmets, etc. I don't like cards, caps and most things like that. I like balls, but only OMLB, I don't like the Rawlings ones. Just trying to make it clear for anyone who's interested. Thanks.

I've got an extra Mike Cameron on an OMLB in blue ink that I'd trade for the Laporta ball if you're interested. I'd throw a couple bucks your way too if you want. Let me know, I've actually been looking to get a Laporta signed ball...

Archived