24. Evan Fredrickson, P
  25. Luis Pena, P
  26. Amaury Rivas, P
  27. Eric Ferris, 2B
  28. Cody Adams, P
  29. Logan Schafer, OF
  30. Tim Dillard, P

Bonus: Erik Komatsu, OF

Nice to see an abundance of pitchers for a change.

Is Lawrie playing for Canada in the WBC?

He's on the preliminary roster, as are Alex Periard and R.J. Swindle: http://www.mlb.com/wbc/2009/rosters/index.jsp

(That's the list of all players on the preliminary rosters, regardless of country. There are 10 Brewers, the other 7 are: Braun (US), Gallardo (Mexico), Julio (Venezuela), Mendoza (Panama), DiFelice (Italy), Rottino (Italy), and Welch (Australia).)

I'm not sure when the final rosters have to be decided.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

How does Dykstra get such a high ranking? We have him at #20 in the our list, but I've seen him a couple times in the top 10 in other lists... Personally I can't believe he is above Green, Lucroy, and Gillespe!

Anyone else see that is an outlier?

I saw Cutter numerous times in So. Cal (high school) as well as this past summer as a pro. Even though he is just a high schooler his two limitations standout. Not particualrly big and not a true CF. He will have to learn that position. He can hit and he can run though. The Brewers have worked him at 2B, but the latest is Lawrie is working out there in pre-ST!

So, if the Brewers see him as a corner OF, then there is no way he is as high as BA has him.

The truth is he was a 2nd rounder which means nothing except how the Crew felt about him. Perhaps they thought he was a CF prospect when they drafted him? The other factor of course is his last name.

Only time willl tell.

I saw Cutter numerous times in So. Cal (high school) as well as this past summer as a pro. Even though he is just a high schooler his two limitations standout. Not particualrly big and not a true CF. He will have to learn that position. He can hit and he can run though. The Brewers have worked him at 2B, but the latest is Lawrie is working out there in pre-ST!
Do you mean they have Lawrie working out at 2B?

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

• 3 weeks later...

I was reading through my guide which arrived yesterday and got a little misty when reading about the Dodger's top prospect Andrew Lambo and they had the following quote . . .

But Dodger's area scout Chuck Crim pushed hard for Lambo, and LA took him in the fourth round.
Ahh ...Chuck Crim dude could fill out the uni.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_L5aU9SvCApI/R4fT7RqkGaI/AAAAAAAADP8/tPyv4JfZIfA/s320/the792-286.JPG

Also Fermaint's plummet off the list, while understandable, is TOTALLY BOGUS!!

VIVA LA FERMAINT!!!!!!!!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1209/542933911_787ea4a95c.jpg?v=0

Archived