Brewer Fanatic

BREAKING Bobblehead news! (Fang and Bernie Brewer, not Brewers SGA info)

TURBO

Opening Day at Time Warner Cable Field (the old Fox Cities Stadium, home of the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers, now a single "A" affiliate of our Milwaukee Brewers)

All fans in attendance will recieve this bobble!

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n136/turborickey/brewers/FangandBernieBobblehead.jpg

I am a small package season ticket holder, and I got a flyer in the mail last week announcing the bobble giveaway for opening day.

Tickets will go on sale Saturday March 14th @ 10:00 am.

Opening day is Thursday, April 9th. 6:35 start time.

It is also going to be Thirsty Thursday with $1 beer and sodas.

Information about the bobble give-away is not yet available on their website, nor is the photo of the bobble, I scanned the flyer for the above photo.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

That's a cool bobble. I have to admit when I read the title of this thread I thought it would have the list of the 2009 Brewers SGA bobbles.
oops, sorry, didn't mean to get anyone all worked up...

I talked to their representatives at the On Deck event and they said that was the only bobble they were planning on doing this year at this time. I told them they needed to think of doing a Tony Kubek, since he lives in Appleton and is the HOF announcer (and Milwaukee native) being inducted in Cooperstown this year.

Definitely want one of those!! Does anyone have a guess on how hard tickets should be to get for the opening game this year with the new Brewers relationship?
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Definitely want one of those!! Does anyone have a guess on how hard tickets should be to get for the opening game this year with the new Brewers relationship?

I'm gonna make a guess and say it WILL definately sell out. Attendence at T-Rats games this season should skyrocket with our boys taking the field each and every night. I can't wait. I usually attend 15 or so games a season, now it will probably be closer to 30...

I doubt it wil sell out immediately, but if you want tickets, I would definately call on March 14th to secure tickets...

i would be shocked if the t-rats sell out that much...they may sell out a game here or there, but it is pretty tough to sell out at any mwl stadium...
I was talking about opening day being a sell out, especially since the bobble is invloved..

they won't sell out every date, that's certain, but I bet they will have a lot of weekend games that sell out during the course of the season.

the t-rats have always drawn pretty well, now that the brewers are affiliated, attendence is bound to go up.

maybe on opening day, but i doubt it, dayton is the only team to ever sell out on an opening day, i guess i just can't see the t-rats who were 8th worst in attendance last year to sell out a 30 degree game...but it would be sweet if they do...

i will keep my fan loyalties to the snappers however...but cheer for the wisconsin players, if that makes sense

I would be willing to pay for someone's ticket price (the cheapest seat, of course) if they could pick up a bobble for me. I am an avid collector, like many on this site, but am unable to get away from medical school to attend any games until later in the summer.

Please PM me if this is something you could do. Thanks!

I doubt anyone will have to worry about a sellout. I've ben to opening day the last few years in a row and if there are 1000 people there even at the start of the game its a miracle, its usually about 30 degrees. By about the 5th inning there are 100 people left. Hopefully this year is differant though

I was already planning on going to the game....but I didn't realize it was dollar beers and hot dogs! And the bobble is pretty cool. The 2-day long opening day fest is going to be great.
Dollar beer and a cool bobblehead. Now I am defiantly going to this game.

Never done two opening days in a row http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I was already planning on going to the game....but I didn't realize it was dollar beers and hot dogs! And the bobble is pretty cool. The 2-day long opening day fest is going to be great.
I don't think it's $1 hot dogs... Just beer and soda on THIRSTY THURSDAYs...

Archived