Brewer Fanatic

Christian Bale is Insane

Gobias Industries
I guess I have become my parents. I had to look up this guy on IMDB.com. I've never seen any of the movies he is in. The whole Batman thing doesn't really interest me that much (at least not since the first movie with Jack Nicholson - of course I was 23 then)

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Rich and famous people should not be inherently idolized.

However, there are often good reasons they are individually.

I guess. I'd rather look up to and honor people who do productive and good things for society as opposed to make movies. It's just entertainment, not saving the world.

In all fairness, if someone steps in my light during the day, I find myself incredibly frustrated.

All jokes aside, it was a major tongue-lashing, but nothing I wouldn't expect from a method actor. From what I've read, they were in the midst of shooting a very emotional and intense scene, and I'm sure that boiled over into the situation a bit. Take into account the long hours they put in while shooting and you've got a recipe for a member of the crew and an actor to get into a scuffle over a seemingly trivial thing.

Archived