Brewer Fanatic

Bruce Springsteen's Super Bowl XLIII halftime show

brewcrewreview
Definitely the best since U2.
Prince was the greatest one ever.

I do think Springsteen was 2nd, though, although I thought he should have switched "Glory Days" and "Born to Run" in order. I liked U2 but I found Bono's American flag jacket bit totally contrived and ridiculous.

I'll never forget U2's performance, because I was still in college at the time and someone I was watching with in the dorm asked "Do you think he's high right now?", in reference to Bono, not realizing that Bono is probably one of the most clean cut rock stars you could probably find (at least according to his reputation).
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Aren't they all, even when a random boob flops out?

Besides that, i've never really understood the huge popularity of the music Springsteen has made. To each their own i guess.

I actually like some of Springsteen's songs but the half time show was rather dull and I do agree that every one for a long time have been dull. I love Tom Petty but that one was dull also and the Prince one I couldn't even stand.

Archived