Brewer Fanatic

Favorite Superbowl Snacks

Bikeage77

Just seeing what people are making for the game tonight. The Pick N Save near my house had 99 cent 8oz blocks of cheese. I bought like 10 a green pepper, an onion, and some jalepenos and am gonna make a beer cheese dip with my new crock pot.

Usually I just make chilli, but there's probably gonna be a bunch of people and I wanted to make something everyone can try before it runs out.

In the rush of it all though, I forgot to get chips. I figure they'll be enough of those to go around though.

a friend of mine works at pizza shuttle and brought a buncha wings, was pretty good. the cheese dip went over well...it's hard to just sit there and eat dip after dip...i mostly ended up eating wings and the pizza from shuttle....i plan on turning the leftover cheese dip into some kinda soup concoction with veggie stock or something

good superbowl, i wanted the cardinals bad, but i'm also a rothelisbrger (spelling?) fan, so it was nice to see a good game.

for what it's worth i'm 4 time champ in the pre-game super tecmo bow bowl, cardinals 25-steelers 7. the cardinals playbook is awful!!!

Archived