Brewer Fanatic

Anyone need Ball Cubes? - SOLD!

bdeuce05

I have decided to revamp the way I display my autographed baseballs. As a result, I have various used ball cubes available that I thought someone here could use. Some may be scratched or cracked, but still display very well. For the most part, most are in good displayed condition and may be slightly dusty/dirty, and may need a little cleaning. Some may have player name labels on them, which should be easy to remove. Here is what I have (quantity of each in parentheses).

• Single Ball Holder w/Official Major League Baseball Display Stand (9) - these are the ones that come w/ cubed OMLB's
  • BallQube Single Ball Holder w/Grandstand (9)
  • BallQube Single Ball Holder w/o Grandstand (5)
  • BallQube Single Ball Holder w/98% UV & Grandstand (2) - both cracked on bottom but still useable
  • Unknown Manufacturer Single Ball Holder w/Grandstand (1)
  • Ultra Pro Single Ball Holder w/Grandstand (3)
  • Steiner Sports Double Baseball Acrylic Case (1) - holds 2 baseballs

Let me know which ones you are interested in and how much you would offer. I will also consider trade offers for Brewers items. I would prefer to move them all at once or at least in groups. I would prefer to avoid offers for just one.

Let me know if you have any questions on the specifics of any of the above.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

$20 for the lot - that's 30 cubes for $20 - less than $1/cube

As an update - the only cracked ones are the 2 UV protected ones (BallQube) - one is missing a piece of one of the bottom corners while the other just has a crack on the bottom. Additionally, 2 of the MLB ones and 1 of the Ultra Pro ones have player name labels on them, which could easily be removed with a little cleaning. Otherwise, they are all in very good, but displayed condition (a little dusty). I believe that there are a few/several of them that have only been displayed for a month or two (I got them for Christmas and decided to change my set-up).

Archived