Brewer Fanatic

Braun to be on Hot Stove tonight 1/28 6 PM

Teatoe993

When asked what the things he needed to work on were, the first (and only) thing he answered was "plate discipline" - this gave me the warm fuzzies. He increased his walk rate every month last season and if the guy can just walk 60-70 times a year, he'll be one of the top couple corner outfielders in baseball over the remainder of his contract.

Of course once AGAIN I'm having issues with Time Warner and actually getting MLB Network in. It only seems to work when it wants to. I yearn for the days of Charter again.

What kind of issues?

I was getting that service is not available errors constantly and I just swapped boxes and it fixed the issue completely.

A couple of things on Trenni's interview with Braun....what's with his sweater? It's like camo, but with pink! Braun doesn't want to look back, but wants to look to the future. Nice. Braun says he feels comfortable now. That's quite scary in a good way. Love the discussion of plate discipline. Just overall a great interview.

Of course once AGAIN I'm having issues with Time Warner and actually getting MLB Network in. It only seems to work when it wants to. I yearn for the days of Charter again.

What kind of issues?

I was getting that service is not available errors constantly and I just swapped boxes and it fixed the issue completely.

Yeah, that is what I keep getting. And specifically for MLB Network and some other channels. I called Time Warner last night and complained. Told them I keep getting those errors. They said they would send a tech out on Saturday. I told them someone already came out a few weeks ago and ran new cables and splitters. So I asked if I can just get a new box. They said yes. So tonight I'm gonna go swap boxes and hope that works so I don't need a tech to come out again.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Great interview. That had to be from On Deck since that is what Braun was wearing. Same with the Hoffman interview they had on the other day. My two favorite things from the interview were Ryan realizing he needs more plate discipline and saying Macha brings accountability to the team, no gray area just black and white.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

When asked what the things he needed to work on were, the first (and only) thing he answered was "plate discipline" - this gave me the warm fuzzies. He increased his walk rate every month last season and if the guy can just walk 60-70 times a year, he'll be one of the top couple corner outfielders in baseball over the remainder of his contract.

When I heard Trenni ask the question I said out loud, "Please say plate discipline! Please say plate discipline!" We are unbelievably fortunate to have that man under contract for as long as we do. It is going to be a fun ride.

I love Braun. Maybe he's been hanging around Corey this off season and can teach him a thing or two about taking some pitches. If our guys would just start laying off the junk, we will be so much more dangerous offensively.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

I just (finally) saw the interview online. Gah, that shirt of his. Had they shown another inch or two of his chest, we could have seen the brand name written across in script and known specifically for ourselves what not to wear. I'm sure Ryan is compensated for it, though.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived