Brewer Fanatic

Help out my brother

homer
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just goes to show the power of beer.

Congrats to Homer's brother and wife-to-be!

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Wow, thanks so much to everyone that helped out. My brother really appreciates this. They would not have won without you guys. As a reward, I will post at least one drunken picture of myself at their wedding (plus buy everyone on here a beer - FTJ gets a case).
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

FTJ gets a case).

Wait a second. I was the first to vote here, first to demand alcohol in return and voted every day since then. Just didn't feel teh need to brag about it like FTJ. If he gets a case can I at least get pictures of him throwing up afterward?

There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
If he gets a case can I at least get pictures of him throwing up afterward?

Yes. And as a bonus you'll get pictures of him after he passes out and after we draw a funny moustache on him in permanent marker.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I won't be passing out. Like the mighty polar bear, I am designed by nature to consume and absorb mass quantities of food and drink.

Being the same size as a polar bear isn't the same as being a polar bear. Sorry FTJ but I need to maintain my rating as number one on your revenge list and if you keep lobbing me easy ones I am obliged to hit them. Someday we will actually meet and I suspect I will be disappointed in your actual size. It'd be hard to live up to my imagination of it considering your user name.

Homer I'm looking forward to the pics. Best wishes to the happy couple as well as FTJ's stint in rehab afterward.

There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

Sorry FTJ but I need to maintain my rating as number one on your revenge list and if you keep lobbing me easy ones I am obliged to hit them

It's really not as noble as a "revenge list" -- it's pretty much just a petty "enemies list"

Someday we will actually meet and I suspect I will be disappointed in your actual size.

Please say that on the political board -- I dare you....

Best wishes to the happy couple as well as FTJ's stint in rehab afterward.

I will have internet access in rehab.

Archived