Brewer Fanatic

Team Issued 5x7 Cards (Autograph Fridays, On Deck, etc)

hofcs
For the last few years I have tried collecting all of these cards. I am looking for the Ray Durham card that was given out at the August Block Party in Elm Grove. If you can help out, I will pay $20.00. Also, for those of you were at On Deck, I picked up a bunch of the cards of the scheduled guests...... but know that there were also cards given out for the Alumni that were there (Thomas, Gumby, Augie, Sanders, Hisle) and that were four players who signed in the Minor League area including Mark Rogers and Cody Scarpetta. Did anyone catch who else signed with these guys and if there were any other cards issued? Always looking for more of these cards, especially if you have a bunch of older ones. Thanks

I might have Durham. It's not signed though. I got his auto at the block party, but can't remember if I grabbed a picture or not. I didn't even know Rogers was signing, about what time was that at? I got Cody Scarpetta as I was leaving. I thought it was funny that his player card was just a picture of Miller Park. He was super nice though. He asked me where he could find a Brewers winter hat like mine.

I also got all the coaches (except Randolph) if your interested in that at all. Let me know. I have some older ones too, not too big on the 5x8's.

There were four players that signed over by the Farm Club tables. Alex Periard signed at noon, Mark Rogers at 1, Omar Aguilar at 2, and Cody Scarpetta at 3. All four had cards, but as was mentioned, Scarpetta's had a picture of Miller Park on it.

Archived