Brewer Fanatic

Free J.J. Hardy Autographed 8x10 Contest! (winner named, reply 217)

billyhallfan

I asked Brian if it was alright to do a small contest for this extra photo of Hardy that I have...I got the photo myself and so I guarantee it to be real, it is an extra and is doing me no good sitting in a binder...here is the way it will work, please pick a number between 1 and 400.

Brian and I are the only ones that know the number, the first person to guess the correct number wins the photo...

Good Luck and Thanks!

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg62/joebenson5/Autographed%20Photos/8x10/100_5933.jpg

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if you want to do this, but a daily update post of all numbers received might be nice, especially if this thing reaches a few hundred posts.

edit: also, what precludes someone from submitting a post with every number between 1 and 500?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I don't know if you want to do this, but a daily update post of all numbers received might be nice, especially if this thing reaches a few hundred posts.

I disagree. Read the posts and pick a number after that. It's all about the chase...

so, if this thing reaches into the hundreds of posts, I should have been keeping track of what numbers were already selected so I don't repeat a number?

To me, running a contest like this should also be like running a fantasy football league. Keep your members informed.

Otherwise, I might as well stay up all night, and make 500 posts and be declared the winner by sun up.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived