Brewer Fanatic

If you want Opening Day in your 9 Pack plan...

Bikeage77

Get them by 1/23 (Friday), as they probably won't be sold with the packs after that.

I just got back from Miller Park, the Terrace Reserved seats are the only seats still available for Opening Day with a 9 pack, and after tomorrow (possibly Saturday, but not likely), you can only get Standing Room Only. This was according to my ticket rep, who told us we got down there just in time.

I thought about posting this on the thread about ticket sales, but a seperate post might be more likely read. Last year I didn't get down there in time and had to camp out. If your going to pull the trigger, now's the time. Just thought I'd give some a heads up.

Keep in mind that they have to hold a lot of Opening Day tickets for full and partial season ticket holders. I have a 20-pack and just got the form in the mail today to order extra Opening Day tickets. The letter said the forum had to be returned by 2/6 to guarantee OD tickets.

Keep in mind that they have to hold a lot of Opening Day tickets for full and partial season ticket holders. I have a 20-pack and just got the form in the mail today to order extra Opening Day tickets. The letter said the forum had to be returned by 2/6 to guarantee OD tickets.
And season ticket holders are limited to two "extra" tickets each for the home opener.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Wow.... if the ticket rep isn't exaggerating in hopes of getting extra sales out of fans desperate for Opening Day tickets, the Brewers really are selling tickets like nuts
well, yeah. All the fans want to be able to say, "I was there!" when they unveiled another gaudy pennant on the catwalks celebrating the 2008 NL Wild Card.

I suppose that should be in blue.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

My brother has a fan's choice 20-pack that he ordered new this year. He mentioned that he was able to buy extra tickets for any of the remaining 80 games, but he said there was nothing on his letter saying anything about Opening Day tickets. Does anyone know if new purchases will get the opportunity to purchase extra Opening Day tickets?

Wow.... if the ticket rep isn't exaggerating in hopes of getting extra sales out of fans desperate for Opening Day tickets, the Brewers really are selling tickets like nuts
well, yeah. All the fans want to be able to say, "I was there!" when they unveiled another gaudy pennant on the catwalks celebrating the 2008 NL Wild Card.

I suppose that should be in blue.

I personally hope they do have some sort of sign commemorating the Wild Card win. It was a special season worth remembering.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

And season ticket holders are limited to two "extra" tickets each for the home opener.
which is funny because the letter said 4, but the order form said 2.

with that said, if anyone with season tickets isnt going to order their 2 extras, get in touch with me. i would be willing to buy them for you

My brother has a fan's choice 20-pack that he ordered new this year. He mentioned that he was able to buy extra tickets for any of the remaining 80 games, but he said there was nothing on his letter saying anything about Opening Day tickets. Does anyone know if new purchases will get the opportunity to purchase extra Opening Day tickets?
IIRC, 20 Game "Fan's Choice" packages are not eligible for the extra Opening Day ticket offer, as you had the choice to add Opening Day to your initial package. My friend had the same question last year, and this is what he was told.

Does anyone know if new purchases will get the opportunity to purchase extra Opening Day tickets?

I just talked to a ticket rep and he said only full season ticket holders were eligible to get them, not 20 game holders.

which is funny because the letter said 4, but the order form said 2.
I just reread the letter. Available to partial season seat holders are:

- Two tickets to Opening Day (return the order form so the Brewers receive it by February 6)

- Up to four tickets to other marquee games (excluding Opening Day) at non-marquee retail prices

- Up to twelve tickets to any of the 80 home games (excluding Opening Day), at regular individual game prices.

The purchasing period for the non-opening day games is February 16-20, online at brewers.com, and can only be done once per account - i.e. no logging back in to add another game.

I cannot tell whether the "twelve tickets" offer means twelve tickets per game, or twelve additional tickets total over the course of the season. If it's the former, the "four tickets to marquee games" and the "twelve tickets to any of the 80 home games" seem to be conflicting offers.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived