Brewer Fanatic

Dunn Rumor (Dead)

The weird thing to me is my buddy who texted me is a Brewers fan, but not the type of guy to jump to conclusions just cause a reliever runs from the bullpen to the clubhouse. As luck would have it he was physically on the field at the time and something made him think Wise had been dealt.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wssp did mention it again about ten minutes ago (12:50 cent) just to say there is speculation of wise and prospects for dunn. i'm doubting this happens...not only do we weaken the bullpen (albeit temporarily) and get a glut in the of again. obviously it would mean more moves, but i don't believe it yet.

Couldn't Wise and Turnbow have just been running to the clubhouse to hop on the net and read about this rumor?

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Couldn't Wise and Turnbow have just been running to the clubshouse to hop on the net and read about this rumor?

Definitely. Thats why I tried to explain the fact that my buddy really isn't the type of person to misjudge such a situation. Who knows. Time will tell. Now I just want Wise to be traded to anyone so my credibility isn't shot. Ha. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Looking at this, we get Dunn, unload Wise and Gwynn, does that mean Hall is ready to come back? Do we go a man down in the pen?

I think now that the game has started we won't hear anything. Of course, I am always wrong.

It makes more sense if we are moving Hall back to 2nd base and sending Weeks to the Minors.Our team would be unstoppable if we moved Hall back to the IF

I didn't even think about that!!! That would be a great move on Ned's part. I feel in order to do that we would have to either option Weeks or DL him, but that would be a sexy lineup, and we wouldn't have to trade Geoff. I'd be a happy man.

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but I highly doubt Dunn will be in Milwaukee at any time unless he is in a Reds jersey. This all seems like a rumor started by one person and everyone just played the "telephone game."

Could be. But I find it interesting that I get a text from my buddy (only about the Wise part) and immediately come here and there is a rumor about Wise being dealt. Who knows though. You very well could be right.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Looking at this, we get Dunn, unload Wise and Gwynn, does that mean Hall is ready to come back? Do we go a man down in the pen?

It could mean that Spurling is ready to return from his leave, too.

Chris

-----

"I guess underrated pitchers with bad goatees are the new market inefficiency." -- SRB

after the intial euporhia went down, the more i think about it this is just someone of WSSP reading a rumor, and running with it. This probably started from Homers blog yesterday. i say there is about 10% this rumor is legit.

Quote:
Couldn't Wise and Turnbow have just been running to the clubhouse to hop on the net and read about this rumor?

Don't Tbow & Wise do everything together anyway. We've come to jokingly call them "Mr and Mrs Wise" at the park. Seriously, these two are connected at the hip.

(I actually think is cool that they are such close friends.)

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Quote:
The fact that Gwynn is in the lineup for the Brewers should be telling.

That isnt true. They may be waiting for after the game to announce it, they may have some last minute details on the deal to work out.

Archived