Brewer Fanatic

Dunn Rumor (Dead)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trade Rumors / Proposals" -- is there something they were missing about this title when they tried to blame bf.net? Honestly, anyone that tries to pass blame over here need only look at some of the other threads in the trade rumor forum.

I agree - pick out any of the crazy proposals that we've seen out here and someone could "run with it". If a journalist is looking toward BF.net for his breaking news, he probably needs to look at another profession. DM is correct in that we're just a bunch of geeks who love the crew and like to speculate and kick ideas around. If anyone takes this seriously, I may want to sell them a bridge.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Did anyone here someone on Fox's pre-game show (Kennedy, I think) state that Dunn was not going to Milwaukee, almost in a sarcastic, I-can't-believe-anyone-would-suggest-that sort of tone?

Chris

-----

"I guess underrated pitchers with bad goatees are the new market inefficiency." -- SRB

Archived