Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Hot Stove Report Baseball Tonight

J.J. Hardy hit 21 homeruns last year.

That, along with showing Mota when they were talking about Torres.

A June trade for CC Sabathia.

Yawn, telling us nothing and getting a bunch of stuff wrong. No surprise from ESPN.

how much were you expecting a Hot Stove report to actually tell you?

i've come to realize that as anxious as i am to hear about the Brewers on national outlets, that there's never been anything they've told me that i don't already know. also that there's no statistic about a player they could give me that i couldn't list five more about the same player. it's not that the national guys are stupid, it's just that they have to know a little bit about every team and most everyone on brewerfan is focused on just one, so i'd wager my knowledge about the Brewers over any all-around sports commentator any day.

That, along with showing Mota when they were talking about Torres.
That is kind of annoying more than anything. While I realize Torres was never an elite superstar closer on the level of Trevor Hoffman, Billy Wagner, or Eric Gagne or something, it's not like he was some obscure player who was only around for a couple years, either.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Archived