Brewer Fanatic

WBC Brewers-Specific Discussion; Other WBC Talk in In-Game Thread Forum

Ennder
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Staff

It's Ryan Braun vs. Brett Lawrie and Adam Stern, Canada / USA at 1:00 PM Central on ESPN and MLB.TV for PC/MAC users.

Venezuela takes on the battery tandem of Mark DiFelice and Vinny Rottino on the MLB Network and MLB.TV at 7:00 PM Central.

Looking forward to todays WBC games. Right now its crazy, Netherlands are actually beating the DR 3-1 in the 5th. Would be a HUGE upset. I'm having a few buddies over to watch the USA vs Canada game. Hopefully USA makes a statement early and Braun contributes. Also looking forward to actually seeing Lawrie play since we have heard so much about him.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

DiFelice got some help from his defense but pitched a very strong 4 innings against Venezuela

That play where he tagged out Abreu was great.

I'd say his performance was very impressive considering the lineup he was up against, including some great left handers.

Formerly AKA Pete

Do we have an all-purpose WBC thread? And where should it be (since it's not officially MLB)?

I see that Jim edited the title of this thread directing game-specific WBC talk to the In-game thread forum. We first had a WBC IGT yesterday. Better late than never. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

As far as other WBC topics, I think the Major League forum is fine for general WBC discussion; there are several threads in this forum. I don't see one that's a great fit for discussing Yurendell de Caster (a Dutch team member in the Tigers organization, born in Curacao). I'd say squeeze him where you can... or maybe you can start a thread specific to players from other countries and/or other organizations.

You can use these links for navigational purposes:

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived