Brewer Fanatic

Yay Me! I turn 30 and welcomed a new brewer fan to the world!

PaulRigdon

Officially at 6:42pm I will be 30 years old. unofficially I turned 30 28 minutes ago. How did I celebrate you ask? I got to bring home the worlds newest brewer fan!

My wife gave birth to our son Mason on Wednesday morning. After some complications we got to bring him home earlier this evening.

Hopefully he'll be attending his first brewer game out of the womb in September...(he's been to 2 brewer playoff games and yankee stadium as a fetus!)

Let the fun begin!

Congrats!! Children are a blessing (and torture sometimes http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif ). Happy birthday as well!

On an unrelated note: your screen name freaks me out from time to time. A Dr. Paul Rigdon performed my ACL replacement about 10 or 11 years ago...ah the memories...

@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

TiVo and Netflix are great for the middle of the night feedings when all that's on is infomercials. Digital camera is also nice for taking millions of pictures without having to pay for the developement of them all. Also great for flooding the relatives in-boxes with baby pics.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Congratulations! I suppose we can forgive you for not naming him Carsten Charles Benjamin Ryan Prince James Jerry Corey Attanasio Rigdon.
Remember, TLB, Ben Sheets named his second kid after the last names of two catchers (Miller Bennett). So what you were looking for is something like Fielder Sabathia Rigdon. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

But let me add my congratulations to the chorus.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived