Brewer Fanatic

Single Game Tickets for Season Ticket Holders?

razzzorsharp

Gah, based on the experiences described here so far, I'm glad I haven't attempted yet, not to mention glad that we weren't going to look for additional marquee game tickets anyway.

If technical difficulties (not user error) bumped you out and voided your login, I'd like to think that the Brewers could give you another chance, upon describing the situation to your ticket rep.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Wow, sorry to hear it didn't work well for anyone. I got in right at 10 and got 4 tickets to the April 11th game. They've obviously not offered all the seats though, because I used the best available option and received tickets in 130 over 20 rows back.

I got in for marquee tix, made a purchase, and then screwed up by buying them, not putting them in the cart. I called my AE, but got his VM.

Called the 902-4000, got in the que, then got disconnected. Called back, got an answer, explained my screw up, and a very nice and efficient lady took care of me and placed the rest of my order.

I then went back online to buy a few regular games, but got all kinds of "time out," "virtual waiting room" etc. Just left the PC on while I did other stuff, eventually gave up and left for a while.

Just now, my AE called me back, and took care of my regular game order. He said that the contractor who provideds the site backbone was having all kinds of problems. They supply all MLB, and quite a few teams put tickets up today.

So, I have to give Brewer ticket folks props for coming through, at least in my case.

April 11 and May 9 are officially sold out (except for single seats) according to an email I received late this afternoon. Just think of the markup scalpers are going to get from cubs fans - it was probably totally worth it for them to buy a bunch of season ticket packages just to have this opportunity.

I was just happy I could score a few tickets for my friends eventually - 2 on May 8, 4 to a September game, and a pair to a Cardinals game.

I got to the purchase screen for some tickets but decided not to get them yet as I'm waiting for some information. But otherwise, I only ran into the "issues" that others have stated once.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

ewizabeff wrote:
April 11 and May 9 are officially sold out (except for single seats) according to an email I received late this afternoon. Just think of the markup scalpers are going to get from cubs fans - it was probably totally worth it for them to buy a bunch of season ticket packages just to have this opportunity.
The impression I got from the email was that the inventory of tickets for those games for season ticket holders was used up. The way they phrased it, they may make additional tickets for those games available to the general public once single-game tickets go on sale. Obviously, they still have yet to sell SRO for those games too.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived