Brewer Fanatic

Single Game Tickets for Season Ticket Holders?

razzzorsharp

• 2 weeks later...

The form to send in (for partial season customers, at least) is just for opening day tickets.

To buy tickets to individual other games, there's an online pre-sale period running from 10:00 AM Monday, February 16 through 5:00 PM Friday, February 20. Season ticket customers log in with their account number. So that's a different procedure than in years past.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• 3 weeks later...
Bump as a reminder for those who are interested as it starts tomorrow. Did anyone get any notification about if they got Opening Day tickets yet?

I haven't heard on the opening day tickets yet - I also checked my card today and haven't been charged yet either - hoping we hear something this week though.

I didn't get the impression that opening day tickets were something other than a sure thing for season ticket holders (for the order form that was due by February 6). In fact, the form says, "To guarantee opening day tickets, this form must be returned by February 6, 2009."

Unless you're talking about the ticket lottery for opening day that is available to everyone; or unless we got a very special form (except I doubt we're considered quite that special by the Brewers).

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Man, I was trying to buy additional tickets and the site is log jammed and I can't even get 4 seats together for a lot of the Cubs games. They want you to purchase the tickets all at once, but with the site malfuncitoning because of high volume, it is too difficult to do. I am just going to try later in the week.

Did anyone else get the "technical difficulties" message?

I've filled my shopping cart with tickets twice only to have them all get erased. Then I got kicked out entirely and asked to reenter my password. This is not the smoothest operation in the world, by a long shot.

BadgerFan wrote:

Did anyone else get the "technical difficulties" message?
yup. then when the game i was trying for was unavailable, i clicked on the schedule tab on the top to picck a different game. it put me out to the main schedule but it also voided my account login. now i am unable to re-access the system. bummer.

I was able to get though after a few tries and get April 11 Cub tickets. However, after that I could not get through. Eventually I got put into a virtual waiting room. After about an hour, I finally got in again, but then got a message something like "Additional ticket requests are not available at this time".

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

...then got a message something like "Additional ticket requests are not available at this time".

According to the letter once you buy your tickets you can't login again at regular prices. You're supposed to put the the tickets in a shopping cart. I had the same problem.

...then got a message something like "Additional ticket requests are not available at this time".

According to the letter once you buy your tickets you can't login again at regular prices. You're supposed to put the the tickets in a shopping cart. I had the same problem.

Well, that's what I get for completely ignoring the bold, underlined print on the letter.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived