Brewer Fanatic

What is your favorite place to watch the Brewers game on TV (e.g. bar, restaurant)?

TheFizzo

When I don't have tickets, I'm sort of partial to Kelly's Bleachers on Bluemound. Good bar food, good service, large screen TV's and memorabilia on the walls. Plus, it helps to have Miller Park in the backdrop. I'm sure that KB would get a ton of nods for these same reasons.

Sitting at home with my wife and 3-year-old son

"The most successful (people) know that performance over the long haul is what counts. If you can seize the day, great. But never forget that there are days yet to come."

~Bill Walsh

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I do like watching the game (especially in person), but my favorite way is to listen to Uke on the radio while working outside. Kind of reminds me of growing up, since we NEVER saw them on TV back then (living in northern WI with antenna only).

Being the bf.net organizational soldier that I am, if I can't be at Miller Park for a game, my "venue" of choice is in front of a computer that displays brewerfan.net. (As long as the chat room or IGT isn't chockablock with whiners, that is.)

Like CheezWizHed, I enjoy the radio broadcasts at least as much as most telecasts.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Being the bf.net organizational soldier that I am, if I can't be at Miller Park for a game, my "venue" of choice is in front of a computer that displays brewerfan.net. (As long as the chat room or IGT isn't chockablock with whiners, that is.)

Like CheezWizHed, I enjoy the radio broadcasts at least as much as most telecasts.

This describes me as well, and I try to have a means of getting the radio call too. One enjoyable spot where I can bring my laptop with a set of headphones and watch the telecast -all without any real commitment to buy anything (but still having food/drink available) - is Memorial Union on the UW campus.

Couple of great places in my mind...

Heggarty's on Marquette's campus if its 25 cent wing night, BBC on North, Sobelmann's, and McGinn's on Bluemound all come to mind.

My personal favorite though, turning on Bob and Jim while grilling out. There's nothing better...

Archived