Brewer Fanatic

A longshot, but does anyone know where I can find Uecker's call...

I can't tell you how many thousand times this offseason I have listened to that audio clip. It still feels so magical. That whole Sunday was just so surreal.

Anyway, does anyone know if there is a video clip of Braun's homerun but with Uecker's call added to it (instead of the FSN audio) ? Does anyone here know how to make something like that?

Any volunteers?

OK ... this kinda sucks, but it's all I could do with MLB video. I would need a saved version of the raw video to make this a lot better, which I could easily do, but the only place I could find the clips was MLB.com. So I had to record video off MLB.com, making this really crappy. If anyone has the video of this in a saved format, they could send it to me and I could make this better.

I'm saving this version to my PC, as MLB will surely take this down within minutes, hours or days. If anyone wants it, just let me know and I'll put it on a file hosting site. It's the best I can do with what I've got. I added Sabathia's DP ball for kicks.

To quote one of my favorite lines from Tommy Boy,

"I've seen a lot of cool things in my life...but that was AWESOME!!"

Nice work on putting that together. I just got goosebumps again watching it!

I would love to have a permanent copy of that...let me know if it's possible.

For years I'd thought it would be neat to obtain a Brant Brown Cubs jersey and wear it to Brewers-Cubs games. Now I'm thinking maybe Bob Howry.

But that kind of dig is not my personality, and I don't think I'd want to sink the expense into a cub piece of clothing anyway.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived