Brewer Fanatic

3rd base line tix available PLUS 4 Bob Eucker Winter Warm Up tix

Crawdaddy A1

I have seats 1-4 in row 3 of Section 127 at Miller park, full season. I have a couple of partners after losing one last year. I have had season tickets for 8 years, always intending to go to 20ish games per year. Right now, I have 42-45 games accounted for leaving me 36-39. I am interested in one more partner who may want 15ish games or so. These seats are on the 3rd base line, on the aisle, where the sausages start and I love the location. I really can't afford to go to 39 games per year though as much as I would like to. The seats have a face value of $38 for regular games and $65 for marquee games. I try to pay for them by January 15th in order to get a price break. My eventual cost could be as low as $29/ticket or as much as $31/ticket if I have fincancing charges.

When I receive the tickets, we get together and draft the season out in person and split them up. Let me know if you would be interested, I will send you my email address. (I am in the Pewaukee area). Thanks! David

EDIT: 4 Winter Warm Up Tickets for January 23rd at the Riverside Theater available as well.

GO CREW!!!

Archived