Brewer Fanatic

iPhone/iPod Touch Apps

adamb100

FS5 Touch Hockey is the only thing you need. I've played Fieldrunners and Chopper quite a bit, too. Ocarina is kind of fun. My fiance and I love using Urbanspoon to find new places to eat. And I use Remote a lot because I have wireless speakers and can control iTunes from the room the speakers are in (which is not the same as the room my computer is in).

I have an iPhone and regularly use:

- UrbanSpoon (restaurants + reviews)

- BigOven (recipe database)

- Shazam

- AOL Radio

- Fring (IM meta-app)

- FS5 Hockey

- SportsTap (scores, stats)

- Remote

- Pandora

- Backgrounds

- Loopt

- i.TV

I also have a couple mobile page links as icons, but they aren't really apps.

Tap Tap Revenge (Guitar Hero)

AIM

Facebook

I've only had my touch for 2 weeks now, so I'm going to check out the ones posted here.

I may have to check out Tap Tap Revenge.

One thing that makes a big difference for me on the iPhone is the ability to get data all the time - either through the network or via wifi (when available). Unfortunately, few apps are self-contained in their usefulness. Games are a major exception.

You might want to check out Baseball, Box Score Baseball, and MLB.com At Bat (all free).

When I looked last fall, about half the teams had apps, too. The Brewers weren't among them.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I was just about to post a similar thread, I'm just transferring my files from itunes now and is taking forever. The one application that I was looking for w/o any success was the ability to sync up Google Calendar w/the iTouch. Is this possible? Also a big fan of Pandora so far.

• 2 months later...
There is now a way to wirelessly sync Google Calendar and Contacts with an iPhone/iPod Touch. You can get the information here: http://www.google.com/mobile/apple/sync.html Also of note, the 2009 MLB at Bat app is now out in the App Store. The new addition has access to MLB Gameday Audio and costs $9.99 ($5 cheaper than the internet based MLB Gameday Audio)

I love Dial Zero: allows you to look up numbers that get you through automated systems to a live person. This totally rules. I also use Pageonce Assistant: puts all of your online accounts on one screen and allows you to view their information. FOr instance I have my bank and credit cards, netflix, Time Warner, WE energies in it. I also have the standard stuff like facebook, myspace and aim.

• 2 months later...
Sorry if this was mentioned elsewhere, but MLB.com's App for the iphone/ touch has added a cool new feature. Condensed games are now available to watch. Entire broadcasts, trimmed down to bite size 10 - 15 minutes videos. Pretty awesome.
20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Did the Brewers ever come out with their own iPhone app? The last time I was able to check, about half of the teams had one, but the Brewers weren't among them.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Did the Brewers ever come out with their own iPhone app? The last time I was able to check, about half of the teams had one, but the Brewers weren't among them.
Just did a quick search..doesn't look like it. Maybe their sponsorship deal with US Cellular had something to do with it.

Archived