Brewer Fanatic

Dates for 2009 Bobbles...

TURBO

The dates are listed as "all fan giveaways." It's possible that not all six dates will be bobblehead giveaways.

Hawing, I hope you're right. Bobbles are fine, but the number of players left to pick from are getting a little slim. Guess I would rather have some other type of giveaway than another "Prince" for the 3rd year in a row or a "Greg Brock".

I can't speak for jcr0nk, but the ticket order form for our fan's choice package lists all home games, and July 26 was one of the asterisked dates.

you are exactly right.

i agree with you also about they might not be all bobbles. maybe the braves game will be a throwback item from the milwaukee braves days?

Hawing, I hope you're right. Bobbles are fine, but the number of players left to pick from are getting a little slim. Guess I would rather have some other type of giveaway than another "Prince" for the 3rd year in a row or a "Greg Brock".
Wow, I never thought of bensheeps as a Brock hater. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif But yeah, even after accounting for the presumed 2009 sausage bobble, there really aren't five obvious bobble candidates on the current roster. There isn't even a ready equivalent for last year's barrelman. I guess time will tell.

If they find some bobble way to pay homage to the mid-90s logo, then we'll know they are hurting for ideas.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

so I was looking at the all-fan days and noticed that the weekend 9 game pack that I have seems to have either the day before or the day after them. I guess it's a good way to get people to pony up and buy tickets to get the bobble heads, but this was a little annoying considering the weekend 9 game had a couple of the bobble dates in it last year.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

• 3 weeks later...

Dream 5 Bobbles

1. YoGa- Bandaged Knee. Ball in Hand. On the bump. Bulldog-look on face.

2. CC- Really should pay a slight homage to the guy.

3. Counsell- Another guy who deserves an homage.

4. Weeks- The guy needs something to get the "Everyday Fan" behind him. Then again, I imagine a Turnbow bobble disaster with this one.

5. Villy- One of the most unsung heroes of our team.

First post here, after a long time checking the board. Big bobble fan and would love these to be the 5 this year

1)Gallardo

2)Kendall

3)Cameron

4)Dale Sveum

5)Bratwurst

I would love a Trevor Hoffman, but doubt that they will do it in his first year, but it may be in the works since the list hasnt came out yet

Archived