Brewer Fanatic

Thoughts on Weeks

RobDeer 45
#2. What gives you the impression that Ennder's opinion on anything baseball related couldn't be heavily influenced by a statistic? He's one of the biggest, if not the biggest stathead on this board.

So my observations aren't valid because I like statistics? I'm not buying that one bit. I said Weeks looked better last year before any defensive stats were even released, the fact the stats agreed with me just validated my observation, it didn't create the observation.

As another point of observation he looked a lot better in the first half but in the second half he started to lose focus more often and look not as good. I don't know if there is a place to get month by month defensive splits but I'm willing to bet the defensive metrics had him much higher at the all star break than at the end of the year.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived