Brewer Fanatic

the figure out what happened game

Menotti80

was her means of life support on the same power source as the music?

EDIT: My guess:

Woman is on life support, hooked into a machine that somehow sustains her life -- as she is listening to the radio. Bon Jovi's "Wanted Dead or Alive" comes on the radio. The woman deftly unplugs the power strip from the wall sourcing the power to the radio and life support system and she dies.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was the music a song, that you could (theoretically) buy on Itunes or find on a CD at Wal-Mart? not really

or

Was the music a short arrangement of notes like as in a doorbell chime? i would say more along these lines... i mean its not like a song with an artist. like youd hear on the radio.

Did she die in a body of water? no

Did she die from a fall? yes

Did the music stopping cause her death? yes

So here's my guess:

Blindfolded tightrope walker, uses the music as a cue for when she's done. The playback skips/freezes, and she thinks she's all the way across. So she steps off and falls to her death.

Actually, the guy in charge of the music stopped it on purpose but other than that. You got it

Are the husband and wife actors in the movie? So they would go to watch the movie that they are in...in the movie he strangles his wife...and the leave the theater together because he strangled her in the movie?
No, not actors.

It was a Kevin Costner movie and no one was lucid?

The actors in the movie is not relevant.

Was she in a wheelchair?

Not relevant

Menotti, go ahead and answer in my absence if you like.

Archived