Brewer Fanatic

the figure out what happened game

Menotti80
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did he think that he had this food before?

Did he previously have somebody close to him disappear?

Guy goes on vacation with a loved one. Loved one is abducted. Guy goes into a restaurant at this place, orders something on the menu that he has never had before. Eats his entire meal at this restaurant. Comes home without the loved one who remains missing. Sees a news report that the restaurant he went to on vacation served human meat and notices that the cook at this restaurant was the abductor. Goes into the current restaurant in question, and orders the same thing that he had on vacation. This time the food tastes different. Gets the proof he needs that it was his loved one he ate previously. Kills himself.

Guy goes on vacation with a loved one. Loved one is abducted. Guy goes into a restaurant at this place, orders something on the menu that he has never had before. Eats his entire meal at this restaurant. Comes home without the loved one who remains missing. Sees a news report that the restaurant he went to on vacation served human meat and notices that the cook at this restaurant was the abductor. Goes into the current restaurant in question, and orders the same thing that he had on vacation. This time the food tastes different. Gets the proof he needs that it was his loved one he ate previously. Kills himself.
That seems awfully far fetched. Why not just have the riddle be that the man flew to Mars and ordered an alien sandwhich, then he came to his favorite restaurant and ordered a sandwhich and it tasted the same and then he killed himself because the government covered up Roswell?

Was the food he ate something that would be considered "American cuisine?" - no

Was the food directly related to his decision to kill himself? (I think you answered this already) - yes

Was his issue with the food due to what it was? - yes

Was the issue with the food due to its texture? - i would say no

Was his name Mick Fleetwood? - no. lol

1. Did the "traumatic experience" involve a loved one? -- yes

2. Did the food he ate remind him of a loved one? --- yes (i dont know where you were going with this, but be careful)

3. Was the loved one in questions 1 and 2 his wife? -- no

When he sat down to eat what he ordered, did he initially intend to finish his meal? -- yes

Does cannibalism have anything to do with this?

Does the man feel guilty about anything?

How's this for far-fetched....

Man and loved one get stranded on a deserted island. There is a lack of food, so they must draw straws to see which loved one gets to eat the other. The man's loved one draws the shortest straw. He kills her and boils her up for dinner. A few hours later he finds some sort of large fish stranded on the beach that could have easily fed both him and the loved one. Several years after being rescued, man goes into the restaurant, sees the same large fish on the menu, orders it, eats a bite. The fish is tasty and after just 1 bite he realizes how perfect it would be for two people stranded on a deserted island. The regret becomes too much so he offs himself.

Duh... this is obvious!! The guy had an obsession for the Mikey character (the Mikey Likey kid) and went to the restaurant and got pop rocks... ate some of them. Went home and drank a soda making his stomach explode... and he died just like his hero Mikey!!

Is the man a zombie?

Did the man walk into a zombie operated restaurant?

Did someone bite him?

Did he shoot himself with a nailgun?

If Ned Yost became a zombie would that make him less employable?

Did he have to leave the building to go from the restaurant to his home?

Was the food meat?

Does cannibalism have anything to do with this? --- yes

Does the man feel guilty about anything? ---yes

Is the man a zombie? no

Did the man walk into a zombie operated restaurant? no

Did someone bite him? no

Did he shoot himself with a nailgun? no

If Ned Yost became a zombie would that make him less employable? no

Did he have to leave the building to go from the restaurant to his home? yes

Was the food meat? yes

Cannibalism has something to do with this, but the food itself was not human in origin? (Summary question, I realize)

Did the meal involve a protein?
Did the meal contain fish?
Did the meal contain beef?
Did the meal contain chicken?
Did the meal contain 'game' animal (e.g. bison, venison, duck, quail)?

Did anyone in the restaraunt (other than the man himself) know that he intended to kill himself?
Did the man know anyone in the restaraunt?
Did the man eat alone?
Did the man live alone?

to clerify, the food the man ate in the restaurant was not human.

as far as the the meal at the restaurant, there is no 100% definative answer about what kind of meat it was. BUT, it was probably a game animal/ "exotic" animal of some sort.

Did anyone in the restaraunt (other than the man himself) know that he intended to kill himself? - no

Did the man know anyone in the restaraunt? -no

Did the man eat alone? -no

Did the man live alone? - not important to the story. but i will say yes for the sake of giving an answer

Hmm.

1. So, there are two separate events that led to the guy killing himself? (The unknown traumatic event and eating at the restaurant).

2. During the first event, did he somehow eat human meat, thinking it was what he later ate at the restaurant?

3. Was eating human meat essential for the man to survive the first event?

4. Would the type of food give any clues as to what happened in the first event?

a. Does the food come from the ocean?

b. Would the food be found only in a specific country?

5. Did he order the food at the restaurant to confirm or deny a suspicion?

6. Is the 'loved one' a coworker?

1. So, there are two separate events that led to the guy killing himself? (The unknown traumatic event and eating at the restaurant). yes

2. During the first event, did he somehow eat human meat, thinking it was what he later ate at the restaurant? yes

3. Was eating human meat essential for the man to survive the first event? cant give a yes or no to this question. i will say no, but with an *

4. Would the type of food give any clues as to what happened in the first event? yes probably

a. Does the food come from the ocean? proabably not

b. Would the food be found only in a specific country? this food would be found in certain remote places, i would imagine

5. Did he order the food at the restaurant to confirm or deny a suspicion? no

6. Is the 'loved one' a coworker? no

Could I find a restaurant in the Milwaukee area that has the same dish this man ate on its menu?

-How about the other person/persons? i dont know because there isn't 1 specific answer to what the dish is. (for instance, i am looking for "pasta", not spaghetti and meatballs) its a specific kind of food but the actual food type is not specific. i hope i didn't confuse you

Since he was dining with at least one other person, was their dish human flesh? sorry if i answered a question incorrectly before, but he was dining ALONE. sorry if i mized you up!

Did this man unknowingly eat human flesh by being told it was something else? (perhaps "a")

Did this man go into the restaurant order his food ("a"), eat a bite, realize that this is what ("a") must taste like and that he must have been told a lie and that he actually ate a human being?

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

TracyThom[/b]]I couldn't take it anymore, so I had to Google the answer. I will no longer participate in this question.

I did the same thing. I found it on 3 or 4 different sites, with similar answers on each site. Imho, the answer is a bit far fetched and ridiculous.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Guy gets jammed up somehow like a disaster of some kind.

In order to live he needs to eat. He can't be the only one in the situation, there must have been more people some died, at least one other lived.

Other survivor cooked up a dead person, told dude it was something of the area so he'd eat.

Man who we are figuring out goes to the restaurant, orders what he thought he had earlier, realizes he was lied to and ate someone.

Can't handle the realization, goes home, bumps himself off.

Yes?

TracyThom[/b]]I couldn't take it anymore, so I had to Google the answer. I will no longer participate in this question.

I did the same thing. I found it on 3 or 4 different sites, with similar answers on each site. Imho, the answer is a bit far fetched and ridiculous.

I had to google it too. There were many other questions that had just as crazy of solutions...

I didn't web search the idea, but I did toss it around with the wife. I kind of used all the information we have discovered to this point and that's the best I can come up with.

Perhaps in a prison camp of some sort this happened, or a disaster, accident, etc. I dunno but this is an interesting game to play.

jamie, that sounds decent, I would guess he realizes the person he ate was a loved one...a child or wife or something?
yes. got it.

it was his brother, but yeah - thats it

nice job.

i have more. if you want another, i will begin tomorrow morning! nice job everyone!

Sorry, but I got to agree with what RyDogg stated earlier, in that the whole solution to that one is a bit contrived. It's kind of like having a riddle that states a guy is walking down the street and dies. How did he die? There are all sorts of answers that would make just as much sense as the "real" answer.

I like puzzlers that really only have one clear, logical solution. One where you hear the answer and go..."Ooohhh, yeah....that makes sense. How did I not think of that?"

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived