Brewer Fanatic

the figure out what happened game

Menotti80
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to guess that even though he went to the restaurant and left by himself, he saw his wife at the restaurant, and she was cheating on him. She didn't see him at all. He saw his wife just as he took his first bite. He became so distraught, he went home and killed himself.

Edit: even though it's a good guess, I know I am wrong. I re-read the posts and know this can't be true (from the clue that no one he knew was there).

sorry dude, the wife has nothing to do with this. lol

Would the food he ate be in violation of a religious belief? - no

Would the food he ate be against some moral belief of his? - no

Did he work in the food or food tasting industry? - no

I am guessing he was a Cubs fan that heard over the radio that they got swept out of the playoffs for the second year in a row. - no. lol

Did he find something peculiar in his food, hence only taking one bite? - no

*a lot of good guesses. all it will take is for one question to break open this case!

hmm. a tough question to answer. i would say yes, but be cautious of this answer. there are certain types of restarants it CANT be, but there are several different kinds of restaurants it COULD be.

so i can never say "yes, it was this type of restarant"

but i could say "no, it could have have been..." or "it is possible..."

if that doesnt make sense let me know

Is the type of restaurant relevant to the riddle?

Do we need to know what he ate in order to solve it? (if so this could take a while)

Did he experience a traumatic experience prior to entering the restaurant?

I just added two more to my edit.

Do we need to know what he ate in order to solve it? (if so this could take a while) - another gray area question. i would answer it the same way i answered the question about the type of restaurant. there are several things it cant be, but there are probably a few things it could be.

Did he experience a traumatic experience prior to entering the restaurant? - yes.

Was he eating at a restaurant called "Donner's Pass"?

Was this guy contemporary?

the name of the restaurant isn't important, lol

you might need to define what you mean by comtemporary. did he "live" in times like ours? - yes

Did the man have his fortune told prior to entering the restaurant?

Is deja vu involved? To clarify, had the man seen the restaurant situation in a vision prior to going there?

I want to cheat and google the possible answer, but I won't for now...

Was the 'food' he ate human?

My guess is that the guy went into a exotic restaurant. Ordered something on the menu, not knowing what it really was, only to somehow find out it was human meat he was eating. After realizing what it was he was traumatized, so he killed himself. Better yet, maybe it was a loved one he was eating.

Was the food he ate something that would be considered "American cuisine?"

Was the food directly related to his decision to kill himself? (I think you answered this already)

Was his issue with the food due to what it was?

Was the issue with the food due to its texture?

Archived