Brewer Fanatic

the figure out what happened game

Menotti80

scenario #1: a person is found dead with 3 things around them: a plate, a mint and a bullet shell.

what happened?

you may only ask "yes or no" questions to me to help you figure out what happened. i will keep checking back to answer your questions. ask away!

*** for those who know the answer, please refrain from spoiling this. thanks!

edit: should have given 3 things, not only 2

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When you say mint, do you mean a place where currency is made?

When you say plate, do you mean an item used to make currency?

yes, and yes. well done

well all we need is for someone to tie everything together, and i can go to scenario #2, which is not an easy one...

correct!

scenario #2:

a guy goes to a restaurant. he sits down and orders dinner. after getting his food, he takes a bite. before eating another bite, he leaves the restaurant, goes home, and kills himself.

why?

once again, if you've heard this before or something similar, don't give away the answer!

to answer jamie's questions in order:

- no

- it is possible he had, but my answer would still be no. i guess what im trying to say is that he wasn't completely suicidal, and this one last thing set him off. what happened to this guy at this time directly caused him to go kill himself

- yes it was indeed suicide. it's not important how he did it.

- no

Archived