Brewer Fanatic

Brewers on Sunday Night Baseball?

Vgmastr
It looks like the Twins jumped the gun and updated the times of their home games that will be broadcast on FOX Saturday and ESPN Sunday. They have four Saturday games listed at 2:40 or 2:50, and one Sunday game listed at 7:05, May 24 against the Brewers, which was originally scheduled for 1:10. Weird that ESPN would pick Brewers/Twins when Angels/Dodgers, Mets/Red Sox, and Phillies/Yankees are that same weekend, but I'm not complaining about the Brewers finally getting a Sunday night game.

It is very possible that the Brewers-Twins game is the Alternate broadcast. Believe it or not, ESPN has had an ALT game on selected Sunday nights during the season.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

It is very possible that the Brewers-Twins game is the Alternate broadcast. Believe it or not, ESPN has had an ALT game on selected Sunday nights during the season.
I'm guessing we would, but we'd still get the alternate broadcast (if applicable) in the Milwaukee market right? Just like regional NFL broadcasts each Sunday?

It looks the Fox Sports website leaked the first two months of Sunday night games. It's a surprisingly decent mix of teams, the Brewers are one of only three teams, the Cubs and Red Sox being the others, that appear more than once. Each NY team only has one appearance.

April 5 - Braves at Phillies

April 12 - Cubs at Brewers

April 19 - Cardinals at Cubs

April 26 - Yankees at Red Sox

May 3 - White Sox at Rangers

May 10 - Rays at Red Sox

May 17 - Mets at Giants

May 24 - Brewers at Twins

May 31 - Dodgers at Cubs

Archived