books

sweaters

Brewers T shirt

can of cashews

socks/boxers

chef's knife 7"

garlic press

leather gloves

leather wallet (which, after this year's Christmas, I have no cash to put into the wallet)

Toy Story I,II on DVD

T Shirt from my brother's Fire Station

Santa and my mother -really- spoiled the family this year.

I need to figure out though what it means that I got all the tools I did. I have a feeling Santa's place may need some work.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dikono, how did you get a hold of a 1982 Brewers "World Champions" pennant?
Dikono, that is a great item. Very nice.

I had that same pennant as a kid but it was lost somewhere along the line. I just bought a similar one last week for a modest price. It's not as nice as yours though. The "World Champs" pennants are obviously rare, but they do exist. I saw that same exact pennant on Wednesday. It was signed by a number of players and the seller wanted $225 for it. Beautiful, but I had to pass.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Brewers glass table lamp

Brewers towel set

Brewers ticket archive album

Brewers shot glass set

Bottle of Stoli vodka in a Brewers fabric bottle bag

A number of Brewer ornaments

$25 gift card to MLB.com

Bret Hart autobiography

$200 towards a trip to see the Brewers on the road this season. I'm thinking of using it to go to Cleveland for the series in June.

My family never knows what to get me, but they know if a Brewers logo is on it, I'll like it.

I had a friend who had one of those pennants as a kid (at least I'm pretty sure it was that one), and we'd get into arguments about whether the '82 Brewers won the World Series or not. His basis was that they did, because he had that pennant at home.

Keep in mind this was long before you could just check this stuff on the internet.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Archived