LOST Season 4 DVD

The Dark Knight DVD

Forgetting Sarah Marshall DVD

The Sims 2: Apartment Life Expansion Pack

Call of Duty: World at War PS3 Game

New Glarus Beer Sampler

A bag of Jelly Belly Jelly Beans

Money

I may or may not have another present or two coming from people I have presents for that are currently out of state for the holidays.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get to play with my 4 year old son's toys. Lincoln Logs, Shuttle Mission Mega Rig building system, and Gorilla Mountain Playset. Who needs presents of your own, when you can be a kid again with your own kids?

Ipod Touch, beautiful. I love it.

A cew cell phone, blackjack II. I needed a new phone badly

A beautiful new watch.

An engraved pen set / clock for my desk at work.

And of course, I have to get some Brewers memorabilia....

A games used Geoff Jenkins bat

A game used & signed Rob Deer bat

A Game used Sixto Lexcano bat.

A signed Ryan Braun spring training hat

And my favorite piece, an unopened bottle of champagne from the 1982 ALCS. I've been looking for this for years.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I received total consciousness. So I got that goin' for me.....which is nice.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

You should just start walking around town, and tapping your left or right arm while pointing at people.
Thanks for the tip. I may actually do that. Now that you mention it, if I am displeased with the service I receive at a particular store, maybe I can pull a classic Yost on the store manager, saying choice words while doing a 360 degree spin...thanks Brian!
Follow me on Twitter

I received a Brewers Therma Base Premier Jacket by Majestic. I like it a lot. I feel like I'm qualified to be the Brewers manager now.
You should just start walking around town, and tapping your left or right arm while pointing at people.
This made me laugh out loud in the library.

My mom looks for Brewers stuff at garage sales and every Christmas I get the result of her quests. This year was the smallest haul yet - a Christmas ornament commemorating the 1982 World Series appearance. Her guess is that more people are hanging on to their Brewers stuff, which in the big picture is not a bad thing.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

well i got lots of brewers gear, zip up jacket, pull over jacket shirts, and a few other small brewers items. A digital photo frame and some game used stuff. prince fielder signed game used bat, carlos v. signed game used jersey and used signed cleats. so i would say xmas was good to me.

*Got a Brewer Spring Jacket

*Got the new Denis Leary Book (What I've read is terrific.)

*Leather Jacket

*Candy (duh)

*Oklahoma Sooners sweatshirt.- I guess betting on them 10 straight weeks and winning 9 of em makes me a fan.

And best of all, got to see my 3 year old daughter go berserk over all of her presents. Never saw a kid hug every gift she got. Even clothes.

20fry, can you introduce me to the person that does the Christmas shopping for you? If for nothing else, to introduce them to someone that shops for me? How does anyone get a bottle of champaigne from 82, and is there any authenticity on it? That's as rad as the person who got a bottle from the wild card this year and CC signed it.

Anyway, I got:

Golf Clubs, balls, and a towel from Whistling Straights PGA stop.

Guitar Hero World Tour complete band package

Old Skool Vans

Catcher In The Wry

A Brewers Fleece

Sports Night on DVD

American Hardcore DVD

Scarface DVD (my old roommate stole my other copy)

Cash (which went right to the brakes that got totally shot due to no mechanics open and two days of driving all over ruining the rotors)

Micro Brew variety pack (can't remember the brand)

Fuel Cafe Mug

Spice Rack

I Like Food! - Cookbook (punk rock stars favorite recipes, can't wait to try it!)

Candy

And as everyone else, got to see my relatives, girlfriends family, and friends. I got to eat great food, and possibly the best gift was just laying around all day doing nothing.

20fry, can you introduce me to the person that does the Christmas shopping for you? If for nothing else, to introduce them to someone that shops for me? How does anyone get a bottle of champaigne from 82, and is there any authenticity on it? That's as rad as the person who got a bottle from the wild card this year and CC signed it.
Everyone in my family knows I like anything Brewers related, but it's my brother that usually finds the gems and points everyone in the right direction. Don't ask me how he found another bottle. (He has one as well that he bought a few years ago from, I believe, an estate sale.) I'll try to get photos up soon.

We both spend a lot of time in shops & at the shows, making connections and looking for the next item to add to the collection. Even though I haven't spent as much time this year working on the collection as I used to, I still added some great items this year.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Archived