Brewer Fanatic

The Official "What'd you Get?" thread

pitchleague

Since it is officially Christmas Day in about 5 minutes, I figure I'd get this started now so everybody can post their loot haul lists in one centralized place this year.

Collectively, the wife and I got:

1 -- Wild Card locker room T-shirt

1 -- Wild Card Pennant

1 -- Quesadilla Maker

1 -- The Office Season 3

1 -- Heroes Season 2

1 -- Green Bay Packer Lounge Pants

1 -- Wild Card Game Official Program

1 -- Gone with the Wind Holiday Ornament

1 -- ESPN Holiday Ornament

1 -- Pair of Green Bay Packers Crew Socks

1 -- Bottle of body soap (Pineapple)

1 -- Green Bay Packer luggage tag

1 -- Scrapbooking tool

1 -- set of Photos from Wild Card Game 3 taken by sister-in-law

1 -- Vintage Poppy table cloth made in Venice, Italy

2 -- Candy Canes filled with M & M's

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My fiancee surprised me with a pocket PC that has GPS for golf course yardages.

Also got some sweet clothes and a GC to Dunham's Sports for a new set of golf clubs this spring.

Got to see most of the family and I spent a bunch of time (though not enough) with my parents and brothers.

Got a great new beard trimmer as my old one was working like crap for the past year or so.

New gym bag.

Few BP gas cards.

Half Priced Books gift card to buy some used CD's.

Cash.

Best and biggest gift was my parents paid for the deposit on my fiancee and mine's honeymoon to Mexico in May.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

New 'Crew hat; very nice. My daughter got at least 4 toys that will require great physical leaps of strength combines with steely never to assemble. I swear the Chinese are going to overwhelmed the western world via the disabilities cause by 'some assembly required.'

Cash and beer.

Seriously.

What else could a guy ask for?

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

New 'Crew hat; very nice.

That is what I plan to buy with some of the cash I got. I really like this Brewers hat:

http://lf.hatworld.com/hwl?set=sku%5B20108342%5D,d%5B2010%5D,c%5B2%5D,w%5B345%5D,h%5B259%5D&load=url%5Bfile:product%5D

I love the way that "B" logo looks.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I got a couple of articles of clothing, but I had just one big present, a camera kit containing:

A Canon 10.1 megapixel D-SLR

18-55 mm lens

75-300 mm telephoto lens

Two tripods

Memory card

Battery and replacement battery

5 UV filters

Cleaning kit

Camera case

I'm very, very, very excited.

blatzlight[/b]]I got a 4 pack of tickets and my 1987 Milwaukee Brewers 13-0 poster (which I have had sitting in a poster tube for 21+ years now) framed and matted. AWESOME!

Seeing that poster is kind of painful. I use to have that exact same poster. I got it back when it happened. Had it hanging on my bed room door. Of course now...I have no idea where it is. Probably was thrown out for some unexplainable reason. Uhhhgghh.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

We're in full on Chanukah mode here (my wife is Jew-"ish") but so far I'm at:

Blu Ray DVD player

Philips Region Free DVD player (for all my UK comedy shows on DVD!)

Brewers Mr. Potato Head (!)

Tickets to the Winter Warmup

Assorted jeans

Top Gear T-Shirt (I AM the Stig)

DJ Headphones T-Shirt

Echo and the Bunnymen Live DVD

Clash Live DVD

Sigur Ros CD

Microfiber Shirt

Arriba Bags for DJ Lighting

The Fall on Blu Ray

still waiting to open the gifts from my family in Scotland, but so far I'm very pleased and grateful for the wonderful pressies!

Oh man, I remember that 1987 poster. I had that thing hanging on my wall forever. Unfortunately, I'm sure it met the trash at some point because of all the thumbtack holes ripping the corners apart.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

We're in full on Chanukah mode here (my wife is Jew-"ish") but so far I'm at:

Blu Ray DVD player

Philips Region Free DVD player (for all my UK comedy shows on DVD!)

Brewers Mr. Potato Head (!)

Tickets to the Winter Warmup

Assorted jeans

Top Gear T-Shirt (I AM the Stig)

DJ Headphones T-Shirt

Echo and the Bunnymen Live DVD

Clash Live DVD

Sigur Ros CD

Microfiber Shirt

Arriba Bags for DJ Lighting

The Fall on Blu Ray

still waiting to open the gifts from my family in Scotland, but so far I'm very pleased and grateful for the wonderful pressies!

Seems like you made out. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif

I got a PS3, Call of Duty 4, Star Wars Unleashed, a trail camera and a couple of books from my wife. She really spoiled me this year.

I also got one hell of a back/neck ache from the woman that caused my accident on Monday. I never did wish her a Merry Christmas...

@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

1. 1962 Packers vs Giants Championship Game program

2. Victor Fleming biography

3. Complete Abbott & Costello DVD set

4. Little Rascals DVD set

4. A few CDs

5. Wine

The kids got Rockband2, and so far that's the winner gift in the house...all four of us can play at once. And apparently, none of us can carry a tune.

Archived