Johnny Flynn - A larum

Los Campesinos! - Hold on Now Youngster

Army Navy - ST

REM - Accelerate

Pinhead Gunpowder - 7"

Deerhunter - Microcastle

The Mountin Goats - Heretic Pride

Titus Andronicus - The Airing of Grievances

I'm going to see Titus and los cmpesinos! next month in ATL...you should all come...

and bikeage, i like Jay Reatard, i just haven't gotten that one yet...I have 0 dollars for music, so i pretty much just get new stuff off emusic...i'll get the reatard one off of there in the next two months..

pogo, it's always good to see another Pinhead Gunpowder fan. It's amazing more people don't know about em, since Billie Joe is in the band. I like the new 7", the second song on the A side is great. I dunno about the accoustic cometbus song on the back though. Pretty good single ep though.

the new Jay Reatard stuff is definately worth looking into. It's better than Blood Visions in my opinon. I like both singles albums better than the LP. I should also try to hunt down his singles, they go for a pretty penny on eBay. To the tune of 100 bucks?!?! Sheesh.

Archived